Saturday, November 2, 2013

NEW American Girl Doll Girl Of The Year 2014! ~Leaked pictures and information~

2014, is on it's way, and you know what that means, goodbye Saige...

"What does ' Girl of the Year' mean, AKA- GOTY?" you may be asking yourself.
American Girl creates a new doll every year, they are only sold for ONE year. But, I will let you in on a little secret... American Girl says that, they will sell the girl  of the year, until January 1st, and then a new GOTY will be made. It also states in a smaller font, " while supplies lasts". Every year, I watch the GOTY dolls, sell out BEFORE the end of the year. So, if you are putting off getting Saige, because you think she will be available until the end of the year- order her NOW! Don't put it off any longer. I have Saige myself and she is truly a beautiful doll, and definitely  one of my new favorites!


Now, onto what the new GOTY is...
Here are some basic facts about her, then it will be followed with some pictures:
1. Her name will be Isabelle
2. She is a dancer ( ballerina)
3. The books are by: Laurence Yep ( you can get the books on Amazon)
4. She has blond hair, and light skin

Now here are the pictures:
* Disclaimer -  I do NOT own ANY of these pictures! I found them on eBay!*


                   







Now, let me know what YOU think... Do you like her hair, face mold, outfit, ECT.

-  What do you want her to have in her collection?
-  Will you miss Saige?
-  Anyone a ballerina?
- Her name? ~ Do you like it?






No comments:

Post a Comment