Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Little bit about me...

Hi! This is my new blog, All About American Girl Dolls! Before making any other posts, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself! I LOVE American Girl Dolls, and have been collecting ever since I was really young. My whole life I have always loved any type of doll!  I make American Girl Doll related videos on You Tube! Some of the types of videos I make are:

  • Reviews
  • Yard Sale ( tag sale, garage sale, rummage sale, ect.) hauls, where I show all my great deals, and cool things I got!
  • Doll room/ house tours
  • Craft tutorials 
  • And much, much more!
I hope you are able to check out my You Tube Channel. 
Here is a link...
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQoWOuO_hQvCxl6K8hFctoQ

Thank you for checking out my blog! Keep your eyes open for more posts!


3 comments: